In order to capture your perfect day completely, it’s a very good idea to consider wedding videography. What could be better than a short film that showcases every highlight of the event? Our videographer will work with you to document your wedding in a video, which can be edited in a short version for family and friends online, and longer for you to keep forever.
There are many different things to consider when it comes to wedding videography. Among them:
- Document the engagement. If you’re forward-thinking enough, the person proposing can arrange to have the down-on-one-knee moment preserved forever. Talk to us about taking care of it for you!
- Send a creative Save-the-Date announcement. These days, the options for announcing your wedding date are as endless as your imagination. Some people make up their own skits, while others model theirs on a favorite movie. Whatever you choose, we’ll shoot it for you and make it perfect! These short videos can be sent to guests and also posted on your wedding website.
- Consider different film styles. From grainy to modern, you have a variety of types to choose from — and you don’t even have to pick just one! Many of these editing choices can be done after the wedding, so we can work with you on exactly what you want to see.
- Go with a cinematic video. Another style would be a mixture of color and black-and-white footage filmed in a way that makes it look like a movie. Shot from a variety of angles, this style of wedding videography is very glamorous.
- Tell your story in your own words. Some couples choose to be interviewed about how they met, what makes them click, why they’re meant to be together — all of the reasons why they’re getting married. This is a wonderful way to show the excitement of the big day and to also have such precious memories preserved forever.
- Choose a documentary of your wedding day. This will include fun and touching sound bites from the event, ranging from getting dressed to the vows to dancing at the reception. You just have the day of your dreams; we’ll handle all of the artistic filming angles and editing! This is one of the best ways to really feel the magic of the day long afterward.
If you’re looking for top-quality wedding videography in DFW, contact us! Our expert wedding videographer will work with you to determine exactly what you want to preserve for a lifetime.